Followers

Sunday 15 December 2013

The other 5 of the 7 embossed cards I made a couple of weeks ago

Good morning everyone, I hope all is as well as it can be with you...hugs
Thank you for all of your kind wishes for my shoulder, which continues giving me some grief, but at least unlike earlier in the year I can still drive so I don't need to be off work! For those who asked, punching all those leaves for the wreath card didn't bother my shoulder at all, I punched them on the floor with my heel LOL.

Anyhow, enough of my waffling, here are the cards.






All base cards are PMS hammered white folded and cut to 7x5.
All embossed panels are white pearlised card.
Various makes of embossing folders were used, sorry, can't remember them all.
Spellbinder, Marianne and Memory Box dies were used.
Mats are red and green mirri card, gold and silver textured card.
All materials are from stash, nothing new was used in the making of these cards :o)
Jackie xx

16 comments:

Sue said...

This are stunning Jackie, the embossed designs are so beautiful and I feel so lucky to have one of them sitting on my shelf - thank you again!
I hope your shoulder pain eases soon.
hugs Sue xx

Christine L said...

Beautifully elegant cards Jackie.. every one!

Hugs
Christine x

kay said...

Hope it continues to heal Jackie, your cards are lovely x

Chrissy C said...

Fabulous collection. Those embossing folders certainly make a classy card.

Doreen said...

Love all of these Jackie....Sorry to hear your shoulder is still playing up.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are gorgeous, love them and that wreath card below is fabulous. I keep meaning to have a go at one, now I have seen your sI have even more inspired. Hope that shoulder gets better soon

Myrna said...

Gorgeous!!! So simple but oh so elegant.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such neat comments.
Myrna

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, love them all but my fave is the last one.

Donna x

May said...

Hi Jackie... you are the embossing queen...Gorgeous cards love them all... Beautiful work... Hugs May x x x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jackie wow these are fantastic love them all great embossing. Love Alison xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Yes...gorgeous and stunning! Too funny about how you punched all those leaves! Glad you are still mobile with your shoulder but sorry it's giving you some trouble still and I guess any damp and cold weather doesn't help.

Unknown said...

They are all beautiful Jackie. You do embossing so well my gud bud.
(LOVED me birthday card chukky egg)!. xxxx

Tracey said...

Yet another set of lovely cards Jackie. Sorry to read that your shoulder is playing up again but glad it hasnt stopped you from driving. Take care, Tracey x

Alizabethy said...

What s set of very elegant cards!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

All such gorgeous and elegant cards Jackie - just love the white embossing the way that you embellished them with a little bit of colours.

Hoping that your shoulder won't get any worse - not what you need with caring for Stephen and working as well.

Sending {{hugs}}
Jocelyn x

coops said...

so stunning and stylish jackie.gorgeous designs and i love the embossing ;D

xx coops xx