Followers

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Another old stamp

Good morning Bloggers, I hope all is well in your world, hugs.

I have used another old stamp, from the same era as the other one, for today's card, I hope you like it :o)


Another DL card, another Stampendous stamp.
Image coloured with Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pens.
Memory Box corner die cut from a scrap of red glitter card.
White card is my usual linen from Papermill Direct. 
Red card is from the scrap box.
I really am loving using these old stamps :o)
Jackie xx

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Ooh love this train stamp Jackie,xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous stamp brilliant CAS card Ginny x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, such a fabulous image and I love the colours.
Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Jackie, love this stamp....amazing what we are able to find and achieve the nicest cards....
The Journey is the Start

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I like the sweet image and the snowflake corner.
Kevin xx

Christine L said...

It's gorgeous Jackie... and I really am amazed at how many Christmas cards you must have already! My box is empty yet!! LOL

Hugs
Christine x

Christine said...

Hi Jackie love these fresh clean CAS crimbo cards..great idea when you have loads to send..

smiles Christine x

Carole Pollard said...

I love this its great love this design it looks fab. Keep those old stamps coming I'm loving them Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Stampsnob. said...

Every Christmas needs a train set >> Such memories......Lis

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What fun you pulling out old stamps. Yes, I like this one very much too. I've been looking at stamps just because you have now inspired me to try one once a week for awhile.

Wishcraft said...

Cute image and a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Love this image :) and it looks great!

Allthingsinky said...

Gorgeous Card Jackie...