Followers

Monday 19 October 2009

A few more with my nesties

All own photographs. This one I took in Southwold in June. For the backing I converted the same photograph to pencil drawing in PSP. I had used the biggest nestie in the set for this so I had to mat and then hand cut round it so don't look to closely :o)
The next 3 are all from our Pictures for the Man CD over at www.jandppictures.co.uk
I stamped the first one with SU geese and Magenta trees for the background on the 1st one.
I cut out some of the footbals from the DP and raised them, then used Glossy Accents on them.

For this one I stamped a few bits from the See Dees Gone Fishing set

Jackie xx




4 comments:

Mandy said...

Jackie these are fabulous, love the designs incorporating the photos
hugs Mandy xx

Lesley said...

just fantastic the one of the beach huts is my favourite though - Lesley x

Mina said...

these are fabulous Jackie what a brilliant idea to use photpgraphs with a matching background...great idea
Mina xxx

June Nelson said...

What a novel idea Jackie they are fabulous I especially like the beach huts look like the ones beside me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx