Followers

Monday 1 February 2010

The rest from yesterday

Oh my! 3 posts in one morning. It's like waiting for a bus, nothing for a while then they all arrive at the same time :o)
For these first 2 I used stamps from my new stamp set which I bought fron on of the ladies at the SU party, she had bought them twice! So I am not the only one to have 'senior moments' then :o)


These two I made using toppers I had made some weeks ago and never got around to using them. The first is a stamp from the SU set Beauty in Bloom

For this one I chalked over a peeloff and then peeled it off :o)
All of the DPs are from MME.
Jackie xx




11 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie i love the tree image. luv gina xx

Janette said...

Hi Jackie,Gorgeous cards and I love the tree,very pretty.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
Gorgeous cards,
hugs Dianne xx

issy said...

Super set of cards Jackie, n pleased to see you made some cards yesterday, even with all the frivolity going on(lol)

x
issy

Sarpreet said...

beautiful selection of cards

Mina said...

wow Jackie these are just stunning...love the beautiful muted colours
Mina xxx

Joanne said...

Lovely!!!! What a great stamp set, I love the trees. The colors in the last one you chalked is beautiful, super job on all of them! Hugs, J:)

Doreen said...

Really gorgeous cards Jackie I do love the tre stamps.xxx

coops said...

wow, more fantastic cards, they are all brilliant, love the swirly tree.luv coops.xx

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous cards - That SU tree is AMAZING!

Carol x

Chrissie said...

Beautiful cards Jackie... every single one!
Chrissie