I went into the craftroom yesterday and after 3 hours this is all I came out with. The rest went into the bin!
I had decided to try making my own aperture card using nesties (never made one before). The first one slipped as I put it through the rollers and I can tell you that a leaning oval looks daft so it went into the bin (Note to self; use a round or square nestie next time). The second one was a bit better but still not right but I thought that I would be able to do something with it. I tried to do a chalked/sponged/stamped scene inside but that ended up in the bin as well. By this time I am pulling my hair out and decided the third one would be my last of the session before I threw the lot out of the window arghhhhhhhhh.
This is the third attempt and although it could be better I am fairly pleased with it. This time, I stamped an SU image onto the bit out of the middle, coloured with copics, then sponged. I really do need to practice sponging. I found my Tapestry stamps in the bottom of a box so gave them an airing for the frame, methinks I will use them on the envelope too when I get around to it :o)