Followers

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Made as a thank you

Good morning Bloggers. I hope you are all enjoying this lovely cool spell as much as I am :o)

I had such a lovely time in Yorkshire recently so I made these cards to give to the 'landlady' at the B&B where I stayed. She allowed me to wander freely around the farm taking photographs.

They are just a few of the scenes I took around the farm but they will be personal to her.

I had to make them flat and simple for posting, didn't want them damaged before they get there!

I hope that she likes them

When I have saved up enough I shall certainly go back there :o)Jackie xx

3 comments:

Crafty Urchins said...

Hi Jackie what a great idea I am sure the landlady will be thrilled to receive them. They are just the job.
Sue xx

Christine said...

Hi Jackie love Pics thanks for sharing them. I have that sentiment stamp must dust it off one day..LOL

Hugs Christine xx

coops said...

these are fab jackie,the pictures are beautiful.i love the pig one.
xx coops.xx