Followers

Sunday 4 July 2010

Workshop cards

Good morning bloggers. I had a great evening crafting with friends on Friday and our lovely hostess Pauline had set all up for us to make these two cards, she even provided the materials, bless her :o)

I had to leave earlier than the rest so I finished this second one at home using my new nesties :o)

On Saturday morning we all got together again in Ashby de la Zouch for a bit of retail therapy and cardmaking. I will post the cards made later, gotta go get something done around this place before I go back to work tomorrow boohoooooooooooooooooo!
Jackie xx 

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
Both cards are fabulous,
hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

2 great cards,i love how the image has been done on the 1st card,very clever and yummy cake on the 2nd.have a fab day.luv coops.xx