Good afternoon Bloggers. First the apology to the lovely Sally who gave me this fantastic award 2 months ago, and I was so busy at the time I totally forgot to pick it up and upload it. I have given myself a slapped wrist Sally and thank you so much for allowing me to come by and pick it up so long after the event!
I have to write 7 things about myself to accept it and I am supposed to give it to 7 bloggers too, but I am finding it so difficult to choose out of the many lovely blogging friends I have made, so I am going to be cowardly and say that if you are a follower of mine then take the award if you wish to :o)
Now for 7 things about me, not sure you will find them very interesting though :o)
1) I love all things archaelogical and Time Team is my fave TV programme
2) I have researched my mother's family history on the male line right back to a
wedding in 1625
3) I am off work for a whole week starting today YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
4) I love designing papers and toppers from my own photographs
5) I have more than 20,000 of my own photographs on my external hard drive
6) I sold one of my cards to a crafter, how cool is that?
7) I love picking up my cameras and binoculars and getting in the car and driving just
anywhere on a whim :o)
And now onto retail therapy :o)
I went to PDA at Langley Mill this morning for their sale and these are the goodies I bought. I spent a king's ransome but there was 15% off everything so I am well chuffed. I'm going upstairs in a few minutes for a play :o)