Followers

Sunday 21 November 2010

Crafting day

Good morning everyone, today is the day that I have been waiting for. It's my turn to play hostess this time for a crafting get together. We even have a friend popping in from Spain so I am looking forward to seeing you Linda, and then there will be Viv, Pam, Pauline, Diane, Brenda and Sandra so what a day we are going to have. What a shame that Issy can't be with us today, you'll be missed Issy.
We might even get a bit of retail therapy in too. My little house will be bursting at the seams but what the heck. I hope you all enjoy your Sunday as much as I am going to :o)
Jackie xx

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Morning Jackie, I hope that you all have a fantastic day, which I am sure you will.

Tracey x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
Sounds like fun,have a fabulous day
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jackie, hope you all have a lovely crafty day. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Donna x

Janette said...

Have fun Jackie, sounds like a brilliant way to spend a day...xx

coops said...

have a fantastic carfty day jackie :D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

Have a great day Jackie.xxx

Joanne said...

I hope it was a wonderful day full of crafting, fun and laughter! Hugs, J:)

Tori said...

Sounds exciting! have a greta day!
Check out my blog, for a little surprise!

Tori xx