Followers

Sunday 13 February 2011

Just a simple card

Good morning Bloggers, I hope all is well with everyone.
Thank you for the well wishes on my starving for blood tests. Nothing serious, just checking whether the dosage of my tablets for underactive thyroid is high enough, and those fish and chips were manna from heaven :o)
Anyway, onto my card.

It's a very simple one today folks. This frame is the very first thing I cut out using SCAL, but then I didn't know what to do with it until I spotted this stamped image I had done to make a card weeks ago and then forgot about (another senior moment)  :o)
I stamped the same image onto the base card with Lindon Fog Brilliance ink to form and edge. I spayed the flower frame with C&C silver spray, blue flowers are stamped with Marvey's. Greeting is SU cut out with nestie :o)
Jackie xx

14 comments:

Viv said...

Lovely card... hope you had choccie after the fish and chips!!! LOL

Deborah Frings said...

Jackie - this is so pretty, love the blues and soft flowers. So Spring-like!!

Thanks for your lovely comment on my CR84FN card - it was a pleasure to make this!

Take care

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jackie, I think this is sooo elegant and pretty, would be perfect for Mothers Day. Love the stamp and your fab background. :o)

Donna x

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, Love the card, that frame is fabulous, hope all is well,take care.xxx

nnalorac said...

Simple and stylish Jackie, I love it. Looks like your having fun with SCAL! Love the frame, very pretty. Carolxx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Jackie, love the frame and flower image :o) Lisa x

gina g said...

Fabulous card Jackie, beautiful frame. luv gina xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I like the frame and the soft flowers.
Kevin xx

coops said...

gorgeous card jackie.the flowers are beautiful and i love the delicate colours :D

xx coops xx

Carole of Brum said...

Lovely card, Jackie, the frame and sentiment are a great addition to that smashing stamped image. CoB

Sue said...

Lovely card Jackie such a pretty blue glad the test wasnt anything serious n i suffer with the same thyroid problem its a pain har har take care n will try n get to the allenton dabblers next month Luv Sue x

Mina said...

wow I love those soft blues Jackie....hhhhhmmmmmm fish and chips you have made me hungry now
Mina xxx

Tori said...

BEAUTIFUL card so pretty and the colours are GREAT!!

Tori xx

Sue said...

Lovely card Jackie. Beautiful frame. Sue.x