Followers

Monday 16 May 2011

What a bad blogger I am.....

..... I cannot believe it is 5 days since I last posted. Unfortunately I have no cards to show you but I do have some photographs.
I would like to welcome follower 100, Hi Margie. Sorry to say I cannot get to your blog so if you could please leave a comment then I can follow the link :o)
Anyway, get yourself a nice cuppa and sit back and relax for a while.
I had a wonderful day out with my daughter yesterday. We went to Byrkley Park in the morning where I found a new craft shop. New to me anyway but it's only been open since November. Of course I had to spend didn't I LOL. So between buying craft goodies and wild bird food I am skint once again!!!!!!!!!!!! I can recommend the hot roast meat baguettes but be warned, the baguette is huge, and they serve it with enough pork for a mansize dinner, roast potatoes, stuffing and side salad so 1 portion would be enough for 2. We wrapped half ours and took it to our 2nd location of the day which was Foremark reservoir.
Onto my photographs before you all nod off :o)


These goslings looked so cute and fluffy


This cheeky  jackdaw was determined to eat all the goats food



These gorgeous piglets were running riot around mum and through the grass and generally having a whale of a time




It was lovely sitting in the warm car, eating the other half of our baguettes and watching these hardy souls struggling with the very cold gale that was blowing.
I do hope that I haven't put you all to sleep but I am making up for lost time :o)
Jackie xx

15 comments:

Doreen said...

Some gorgeous photo's Jackie, I really should get my camera out and about.xxx

Carole of Brum said...

Oh Jackie, you didn't send me to sleep at all, I really enjoyed looking at your photos today. I am 'confined to barracks' most of the time now so it was great to see someone else's day out. Mention of the baguette has made me hungry though, lol! I'm just catching up with your blog after a fortnight's rest. It's lovely looking over your recent work and photos, you are certainly very dedicated to go and take photos of allotments especially for a card! I really ADORE the design of that card (5th May), the wellie boots look very funky as the main focus. Love the bleach technique on your flower card from a few days ago, too. CoB

Deborah Frings said...

Jackie - thanks for your lovely comment on my teacup & saucer!!

Your photos are fabulous - looks like you had a brilliant time.

And congrats on your 100th follower!

nnalorac said...

Hi Jackie, my blogging is so much worse than yours, sorry haven't been about lately, hopefully will get back into the swing o things soon. Looks like you had a super day with your daughter, lovely piccies and the lunch sounds mouthwatering. Carolxx

Janette said...

Still here Jackie, wide awake not yawned once..lol...enjoyed your pics very much and the piglets made me smile....your lunch sounded fab, what a great day out, always glad to see more of the outside world,thanks for sharing Jackie.xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Jackie,
Fab pics,looks like you had a great day yesterday :) xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

I alway like to see your pictures Jackie, they are always so good, I love the piglets.
Kevin xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely photos - aren't those piglets adorable! Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jackie, these are very lovely photos, love the very cute piglets. Sounds like you had a fab day out.

Donna x

coops said...

fantastic pics jackie.i really love your photos of the jackdaw.i think they are a beautiful bird with their blue eyes :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Fab photos Jackie and no yawning har har glad you had a great day out with your daughter Luv Sue x

Sue said...

Great photo's Jackie. Looks like a lovely place and what a bonus to find a craft shop. Sue.x

Lesley said...

glad you had a great day - great photo's -yes I've heard the craft shop there is good - but I've not been as trying not to buy any thing new for a while lol best wishes Lesley x

Viv said...

More lovely photo's again Jackie, you are so good at that! looks as if you had a fabulous day out too . Thanks for Colin's card btw.:O)Viv xx

Chris said...

FAB pictures Jackie, glad I have just had my tea otherwise I would have been hungry, the baguettes sound lovely.. Chris xx