Followers

Sunday 5 June 2011

It's that bleached daisy again

Good morning bloggers, I hope you are all well. I know you won't agree with me but thank goodness it's cooled down, all that heat drains me completely!
Unfortunately I have to go back to work tomorrow after having nearly a week off and going here, there and everywhere.


Yes, it's that daisy again, I just love this stamp and it is so right for bleaching. I love the way it makes the flower centres pop. This is the first blue one I have made and I am quite pleased with the result :o)
Jackie xx

12 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Good morning
Jackie your card is gorgeous,hope you are well and enjoying your weekend,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

stunning card jackie.i love the effect of the bleaching and gorgeous stamp and colours :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Hi Jackie was great to meet you too and to actually see this card and others you have made just love this blue one and i have not tried the bleaching but will have to give it a go now take care Luv Sue x

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, I think this card is gorgeous, love the blue and that image is always pleasing......enjoy the rest of the day.xx

Cass said...

beautiful card and lovely effect.
Cass xx

Joanne said...

Very nice! I really like this technique, such interesting results depending on the paper, super job! Love the blue too! Hugs, J:)

Donna Mosley said...

So beautiful Jackie, love the bleach technique and image.

Donna x

Lynne in NI said...

Great card Jackie, love the effect of your flowers.

Carole of Brum said...

Its gorgeous, Jackie, I really like that stamp too, nice when you have one that you want to use a lot.

never nice going back to work after a break, hope it's a good day for you. CoB

Carole of Brum said...

Its gorgeous, Jackie, I really like that stamp too, nice when you have one that you want to use a lot.

never nice going back to work after a break, hope it's a good day for you. CoB

Mina said...

nope totally disagree Jackie, the warmer the better lol...fabulous card, I love that daisy
Mina xxx

Wishcraft said...

It's a beautiful stamp Jackie, and I love your card. I'm glad it's not just me - the heat makes me so sleepy! Lisa x