Followers

Sunday 10 July 2011

It worked for a while + a card

Good morning Bloggers, it's a bit hazy here so far but it's warm. Well yesterday I was all fired up with excitement because I could finally see my followers at last. How long did it last? All of about 8 hours or so then they disappeared again :o( Still, I will carry on using firefox for blogging because it is much faster than IE.
Anyway, on to my card. Not the best I've done but it is my first silhouette card so I thought I would show it and hope that I improve as I go along :o)


I was at a friend's house on Friday night and she showed me how to do it. I might add that hers was far better than mine LOL. I used one of her stamps so don't know where it was from. I am going to have another try this afternoon so let's see what I can come up with :o)
Jackie xx

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
A fantastic card,yes blogger is being naughty again
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

Jackie it looks fab, it really does, I got a scard like this at Christmas and loved it soo much thought I'd try...still not...but would love to have ago sometime...

sorry your followers are still missing, everyone is having some problem or other, it's just awful....
Have a good day.xxx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours. I noticed google chrome a lot more faster. Shame you lost your followers again!

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Jackie. Love the stamps you've used and great colours :o)

I can't see anyone's followers at the moment and keep getting an error code when commenting. Lisa x

coops said...

stunning card jackie.gorgeous bright colours and i love the silhouette image ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Jackie, it's amazing love the cute image.

Donna x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Jackie, I love the colours you have used. I can see your followers, but cant see my own lol, took me ages to get logged in tonight, blogger Grrrr
Kevin xx

Tracey said...

Jackie it looks wonderful, you will have to show me how to do this technique when you get chance. Sorry I am not visiting as often as I would like, blogger, computer and time problems. Take care Tracey x

Sue said...

Hi Jackie a lovely card no body would know its a first attempt brilliant Luv Sue x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I see I missed another beautiful card...wow...loving what you are doing.