Followers

Thursday 29 March 2012

I've been playing

Good morning Bloggers, yet another fabulous weather day is forecast. I normally don't get good weather for my holidays, don't know what went wrong this time LOL. This is just right for me, not hot enough to mither me but lovely and warm.
On to my card for today. Not sure what to call this one, just a bit of fun really :o)

I created the elephant and the doily in SCAL then cut them out on the Cricut. Basecard is grey Coredinations cut and folded to 6x6. Grass is Martha Stewart punched and the foliage is Marianne die cut from some ridged grey card I found in my stash :o)
Jackie xx

10 comments:

Wishcraft said...

I love this Jackie :o) Fab elephant, lovely colours - love everything you've used! Lisa x

CraftyC said...

I just love this Jackie and a wonderful colour combo to. My bedroom was this colour when I was young!
Clairex

nnalorac said...

Super cute Jackie, love your elephant and your colour combo. Weathers gone a lot cooler here and not much Sun, need the heating once again. Carolxx

Doreen said...

Love this Jackie,fab colours.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
A gorgeous and cute card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Carole of Brum said...

oh that's so fun, Jackie, looks great! you must have been a good girl to be rewarded with the perfect weather for your week off, I know what you mean as this is perfect for me too. Enjoy the rest of your time off. CoB

Myrna said...

Jackie
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment.
I love your elephant and of course the background is great. I love layering and shapes and you do it so well.
Myrna

Christine L said...

I love it Jackie.... such a cutie Elephant!

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous jackie.i love the fab elephant ;D

xx coops xx

Lesley said...

lovely elephant card - hope you've enjoyed the sun this week - best wishes lesley x