Followers

Thursday, 29 October 2015

Commissioned leaving baby card

Good morning everyone, I do hope that all is well in your world...hugs.

A work colleague asked me to make this, and just a few days before I was in The Range and had bought some embossing folders including the one used here, I must have been psychic LOL.

I used my usual white linencard from The Range, folded and cut to fit 6x6 envelope.
Pearlised blue card embossed with on of my 4 new Darice folders.
Marianne pram and pin cut from same blue card.
Gingham paper printed from Docrafts Digital Designer.
Sentiment was computer generated.
Sorry I forgot to take pics of the inside.
 I am happy to report that my colleague was delighted with it :o)
Jackie xx

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful baby card. Love this gorgeous creation. {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Viv's Visuals said...

This is lovely Jackie! x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous embossing and colour blend Ginny x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jackie,love the dies.xxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Jackie no wonder they were pleased with this gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Lovely card, great embossing folder.

Diane said...

What a cute baby card design Jackie.

Hugs diane

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I like the pram and the embossing
Kevin xx

Christine L said...

Hi Jackie..

No wonder your colleague was delighted.... this card is fabulous and I do love that embossed washing line behind the fab pram!

Hugs
Christine x

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous card :-)

Viv said...

What a sweet baby card Jackie, love that E/F too,... yes you must be psychic lol. Glad you are enjoying the cooler weather ;) hugs Viv xx

Jacee said...

Gorgeous Jackie, I do love the washing line!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lynne in NI said...

Awww this is so sweet Jackie! That embossing folder was a lucky buy, it's the perfect background for your pram. Bet your colleague was delighted with this!