Followers

Tuesday 21 July 2009

A couple of Christmas cards

One photograph, two cards, made using own photographs.
This one is A5, which I very rarely make. The large snowflake is cut with a Sizzix die and the small one is table confetti.
This one is A6, also not a size I make very often! Black Papermania pearls are the only bling I wanted on this one.
Whilst the photograph looks as though it's B&W, it is actually printed in colour, but that was the colour of the day when I took it :o)
Jackie xx


6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both beautiful cards Jackie,
Dianne xx

Christine said...

Wow just seen these on DC jackie stunning great photos..

Christine xx

Tab said...

Wow, stunning cards, the picture is awesome!
Hugs Tab xxx

Lesley said...

fantastic pictures - Elvaston Castle me thinks - thank you for your suggestion re my frog card - I will try brads - Lesley x

gina g said...

Wow lovely pics and the cards a fab Jackie. luv gina xx

Vicky said...

wow! your stunning photos make beautiful cards, jackie. xx