Followers

Monday 6 July 2009

Stamps and Smiles challenge card 22


I hope I've covered the sketch okay, not too sure about the scallops!
Once again I have use Copics to colour but I do need a lot of practice. I haven't got enough colours yet to do the shading properly!
Recipe:
BC is my beloved Bazzill, I couldn't live without him :o)
DP is HOTP from the masculine stack
Label is a die cut I used at the lovely Viv's house some time back and is also Bazzill
Main stamps from the Hello Spring set
Other stamps are Dovecraft
Dovecraft brads
Gingham ribbon
Copics
Jackie xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the way you've popped the bee and flower!

Lesley said...

I just love the flower - card is good too - love the die cut in the middle aswell - Lesley x

Jennifer Meyer said...

Awww Jackie what an adorable card! LOVE the fun coloring and adorable design!!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Vickilyn said...

Adorable!! And it's great to see that flower up there!!

Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles this week!!

~Vicki

Unknown said...

The scallops are lovely Jackie, don't fret. LOVE your take on the challenge! The SAS flower looks gorgeous in that Top Note diecut!
Thanks for playing along with us at SAS my lovely friend.
Viv xxx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

I love it Jackie and your stamp is adorable!