Followers

Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Made these just just for fun

I used these images to practice my Copic colouring then made up the cards to see what they looked like in situ.

I just love the ikkle wellies on this one :o)
DP from J&P Pictures on these first two.
I stamped the flowers, which are coloured with Marveys, all across on this one

Backing on these two is from K&Co

I really enjoyed making them as there was no deadline!
Many thanks to my good friend Viv for allowing me to use her birdie stamps when I was at her house last :o)
Jackie xx




5 comments:

Lesley said...

they are all cute but love th one at the top best with the wellies :) - Lesley x

gina g said...

Hi Jackie you've been a busy bee lol, lovely cards though love the images. luv gina xx

Chrissie said...

What a 'tweet' collection of cards!
Many thanks for all your wonderful comments on my blog Jackie. I really look forward to reading what you have to say!
Chrissie

Viv said...

Jackie...I love 'em all! An adorable collection.
(Chrissie stole my line)! LOL
Love Viv xxx

dizzy di said...

Great selection Jackie!