Followers

Sunday 15 November 2009

A few made in the week

Good morning Bloggers, at least the gales have died down now and it's not raining at the moment although some more is promised!
These are three cards I have made through the week. I have lots of images I coloured previously so it's time to use them before Christmas is come and gone!



As you can see, they are different styles but in all cases I have used my nesties :o) Colouring, except for the snowflake, is done with Copics and the middle one is my own photograph. All are 7x5 cards which seems to be what I am making most of at the moment :o)
Jackie xx


12 comments:

Lesley said...

all are lovely - I think I've told you several times I do love the photo taken at Elvaston Castle. Have a great Sunday. I posted the cards off to Michelle for the Troops yesterday - many thanks for your contribution - Lesley x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi thanks for letting me know about the libnk silly me. Fixed now. Well gosh you have been busy have lots of coloured images but no cards made with them must do the same and get a move on. Gosh you do take a brillient picture i love it and how clever to add the image. might pinch the idea if thats ok. Hugs Sue xx

ikki said...

Great to see you using your Nesties, and the colouring is fab. ikki

Sarpreet said...

3 gorgeous cards, colouring is fab

Lynne in NI said...

All gorgeous cards Jackie - your snowy photo is fabulous!
:o)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
All of your cards are gorgeous,
Hugs Dianne xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely cards - love the snowy photo you've used :o) Lisa x

Unknown said...

As ever Jack, fabulous stuff!! I especially love your Poinsettias!
Love Viv xxx

Julie said...

Great cards Jackie, I especially like the top one. I've left you a little something on my blog.

nnalorac said...

Hi Jackie
LOVELY SET OF CARDS, LOVE YOUR SNOWY TREE CARD AND i LOVE THE NESTIES, OH NO!!! MUST HAVE AND i SAID i WASN'T BUYING NO MORE STASH. NNALORAC

Turnedgypsy said...

lovely
chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Joanne said...

As always Jackie, you have been very busy! They are all so very nice. Super job on all of them. Your Tilda is adorable! Aloha, Joanne.