Followers

Wednesday 4 November 2009

MTSC #46

This is my entry for MTSC #46 over at
Very simple sketch but I really enjoyed making this. I bought the stamp, and the Nesties, yesterday while I was spending the day with my good friend Viv, and what a great day we had. Before we started crafting we went off to the craft shop in Poynton Garden Centre for a little retail therapy. I promise you we did leave some stuff for other crafters!
Viv very kindly let me use her Promarkers to colour the cute little snowman in, thank you Viv, you're a star :o)
Recipe:
BC is Bazzill which I filcjed from Viv's stash
Stamp is by Marianne Design
MME glitter paper
Dovecraft Brads
Promarkers
Glamour Dust
Nesties

Jackie xx


4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
A gorgeous card love the snowman,
Hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

jackie...this is too cute! love that image and the glitter dp!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a wonderful job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

issy said...

just love that snow man Jackie, he's gorjus.

Ive gotta do my MTSC 46 card again, cause I stuck an inky finger right in the middle or the image... dont ya just hate it when that happens...

issy

Unknown said...

Seeing this card, I can tell you now, it's even MORE gorgeous IRL! I just LOVE that snowman. He's the cutest!
Love Viv xxx