Followers

Sunday 8 November 2009

November freebies

Good morning Bloggers, I am sad to say this is the last day of my week off work :o)
But, I digress. Our November freebies are ready for you to download, just click on the J&P pictures icon on the sidebar and it will take you to our website :o)
Below is a card I have made using the freebies, I have just added a scrap of ribbon and some diecut snowflakes with jewel centres.
If you would like to send us a piccie of your project we will put it into our freebie gallery.
Have fun :o)
Jackie xx


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous papers Jackie! I know peeps, 'coz I've got 'em!
Luv Viv xx

Janette said...

Those papers look fab Jackie,love the card you made with them,will pop and look,thanks so much,enjoy the rest of your day.x

Tab said...

Fabulous card, hun, love the image!
Hugs Tab xxx