Followers

Saturday 27 March 2010

A few made in the week

I've been playing with Martha Stewart again, I can't get enough of her punches and now my friend has been to the NEC and took my wish list and money so I have lots more of them to play with :o)
These first two cards were created using papers designed for the current CD that Pat and I are working on.

This one I created just to have a play so it goes into the box. It's all in white and silver but it looks more grey here! :o)
Jackie xx



6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
A stunning card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Janette said...

Hi Jackie,stunning...thats the only thing to say...apart from I am abit jealous of the MS punches.....lol.....xxx

Lesley said...

your cards is lovely - especially the silver one - so your in love with MS punches then!!! best wishes Lesley x

coops said...

these are all so beautiful.love the effect of the ms punches.luv coops.xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, fab MS punch really stands out against the silver
hugs Mandy xx

Caroljenks said...

More gorgeous cards Jackie - these butterflies are fab and I love the border punching :) Carol x