Followers

Monday 1 March 2010

I said I'd never make another one of these...

...tri shutter cards but here is number three :o)
I must say they are so much easier now that I have my new Scor Pal to score and cut them!
I am entering it for the Winter Wonderland monochromatic Christmas challenge at
A DC member suggested I made one with some of my winter photographs so here it is and I must say that I am quite pleased with it :o)
The two tall photographs at the ends are part of the same one cut into strips. I had five strips so may try a triptych card with the rest.
The stamped images are all SU except the 'season's greetings' one, sorry I can't remember where that was from.
I have the day off work today so I am off to Twycross Zoo to see the baby elephant now he is 6 months old and take some more photographs :o)
Jackie xx

18 comments:

Lesley said...

brilliant card - yes no. 3 and you said you'd never make any more!!! It's a lovely card and the pictures are just great for the card - have a great day at Twycross and I look forward to seeing your pics of the baby elephant - hope the weather isn't too wet today - lesley x

Unknown said...

Jackie, this is just devine, you must enter it into our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Christine said...

Hi Jackie this is gorgeous much nicer LOOKING at winter pics..fab card.

Hugs Christine xx

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Jackie.Your photos are great.xxx

Danielle said...

What a gorgeous card Jackie! You've created such a beautiful winter scene with this tri-fold card - just lovely! Thanks for joining us at WW this week!
Hugs, Danielle

Powerful Search Engine said...

Fabulous Tri fold shutter card i love the crisp whites and the hints of colour fabulous thanks for sharing your card at Ww this week hugs Pascale

Sue said...

Hi Jackie
wow what a stunning tri fold card that is, i luv all the images & papers, stunning creation, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Lynda said...

Fabulous card Jackie. Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland.

Lynda xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

gina g said...

Hiya Jackie gorgeous card, i've still not tried one of these yet. luv gina xx

Mandy said...

Stunning card Jackie, love it
hugs Mandy xx

Joey said...

Hi Jackie

this is one stunning card! gorgeous images and such a fab snowy scene, my tri fold card to me forever to make! thanks for joining us at ww

Joey.x

Unknown said...

You are a star for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week Jackie, good luck..Hugs Avril xxx

Teri said...

Gorgeous card hun!
Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs,
Teri x

nnalorac said...

Your card iws absolutely stunning, such a beautiful Christmas card. hugs nnalorac.xx

Lynsey said...

Wow Jackie what a beautiful Christmas card! Your photographs are wonderful and this card is a great way to show them off!
Hugs Lynsey x

Joanne said...

Love the photos you used on this, so pretty. They go so well with this card layout. Also love the monochromatic, very nice! Hugs, J:)

Teri said...

Beautiful! I love this style of card!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx