Followers

Thursday 4 March 2010

Flower pages

No cards to show at the moment, I am working on an order for some you have seen on here for my non crafting friend :o)
In the meantime, I have been browsing my scrapbooks and thought I would like to share some pages with you all.
These two were a friendly challenge just to kickstart our flagging enthusiasm at the time and hopefully get our mojos back :o)
The challenge was 12x12, black and white with a dash of colour.
I used my own photographs, DCWV papers and cut the titles with the Cricut :o)
Jackie xx



5 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Jackie these are stunning SB pages..those pics are just tooo gorgeous..they take pride of place on the pages really show up with your choice of DP,s

Hugs Christine xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful pages Jackie,
hugs Dianne xx

Sarpreet said...

so gorgeous

Lesley said...

gorgeous - best wishes Lesley x

coops said...

beautiful pages jackie, 2 of my fav flowers and the pics are fabby.luv coops.xx