Followers

Thursday 16 May 2013

One of my little aperture cards

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world...hugs
This is the last day of my holiday week, I have to go back to work tomorrow and Saturday. Not complaining though, I've had a brilliant week starting last Thursday with my little car passing it's MOT, trip to Lea Gardens Saturday, spending a crafting day with friends on Monday, and yesterday spending the day with another crafting friend and her hubby. 
Today I finish the week spending the day with my cousin and having a pub lunch. What could be better LOL.
Anyhow, this is the first of my mini aperture cards, nothing very exciting but I am reasonably happy with it :o)



The image is a digi from raising Our Kids, coloured with copics and cut it with Nesties. Sentiment and presents stamps unknown :o)
Jackie xx

16 comments:

Lisa xx said...

This is very sweet Jackie. Sounds like you've had a smashing week off, have a good day today xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

These are lovely Jackie.
Sue x

Tracey said...

So pleased to read that your car passed its MOT Jackie. Another year of motoring phew. It sounds like you have had a lovely week off and you certainly have made the best of it. Love your card. Take care and hope work isnt too much of a shock to the system tomorrow. Tracey x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jackie. I love the cute image and the aperture design works so well.
I hope you have a good day
Sue xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,fabulous image and love the design.xxx

kay said...

Lovely card Jackie and sounds like you had a great holiday x

May said...

Gorgeous card, This is so sweet how you have made the aperture, your colouring is wonderful...Have a good day at Work... Hugs May x x x

McCrafty's Cards said...

It is gorgeous Jackie, I love the design.
Kevin xx

Myrna said...

Jackie
This is absolutely adorable !!
Myrna

Viv said...

Oh I love it Jackie,great little aperture card. Bet you enjoyed the pub lunch too :) Viv xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Jackie.i love the card design and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so adorable Jackie.

Donna x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab Christmas card Jackie, love your Christmas tree window!
Sounds like you had a lovely week off, if only we could win the lottery eh?

Chrissy C said...

How very clever - love it.

Wishcraft said...

Super sweet card Jackie, really lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Joanne said...

Jackie, this is so adorable! I love the aperture, it looks super with the cute image! Alos looked back over your other creations (I was not blogging for a while as my daughter-in-law was here for a week visiting!) and they are lovely! So glad you had a fun time with your crafting buddies! Big hugs, Joanne