Followers

Sunday 13 April 2014

#3 of my 4 aperture cards

Good morning everyone, lovely sunshine here to start the day with, I hope it's the same for you wherever you are. Hugs to those who need or want them :o)

Here is another of my 4 aperture cards, I am spacing them out so you don't get fed up with them LOL.



Although doesn't look like it on here, this is an ivory and brown card.
Papermill Direct linen card folded and cut to 7x5.
Apperture cut with octogon shaped Spellbinder Nestie.
Lattice diecut with Cheery Lynn die.
Flutterby cut with Marianne die.
I inked the edge of the flutterby with Copic pen to give definition against the background.
Unlike the others cards,  my flutterby photographs didn't lend themselves well to converting to sepia so I have just put one of my daisy photographs inside.
Flutterby stamp is from a set by Lyndsay Mason, card candy from stash :o)
Jackie xx

20 comments:

vic said...

Ahh this is so stunning Jackie loving the die cut windows to your cards they look so elegant!

Vic x

Doreen said...

Love this fabulous aperture card.xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Jackie, Beautiful card...love the die cut windows to see one of your lovely photos...Joolsx

Myrna said...

Lovely.
I, for one, would never get tired of your aperture cards.
I love your photos and what you do with them.
Myrna

Viv said...

Great job Jackie!

coops said...

so gorgeous Jackie.beautiful design and I love your photo :D

xx coops xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Jackie.
Sue x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so beautiful, love it

Wishcraft said...

Love the butterfly and fab design too, gorgeous card Jackie :o) Hugs, Lisa x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jackie love the card! beautiful!

Cass said...

another beauty Jackie xx

nnalorac said...

Hi Jackie. Loving your latest cards . Love this look. Must give this a try. Thank you for the inspiration, in real need of it as Mr Mojo has taken a long holiday! It's about time he rejoined me in my craft room. Hope you are well.. Carolxx

Stampsnob. said...

In real color this must be breath taking it is beautiful as I see it .....Lis

Squirrel x said...

There is no other word for it other than GORGEOUS! xx

Lesley said...

such a gorgeous card - love the lattice die cut best wishes Lesley x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jackie, love your gorgeous card hun, pretty design and fab photo too.

Donna x

Christine L said...

Another beautiful aperture card Jackie... I would never tire of them!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

WOW! I don't know how I managed to miss this stunning card Jackie! Your design is gorgeous and I love your beautiful photo.
Sue xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jackie this is stunning love the photo so pretty. Love Alison xxx

Viv said...

Great card Jackie, loving all your aperture ones :) Viv xx