Followers

Thursday 3 April 2014

Another aperture card.....

.....this time in colour.
Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world. Hugs for anyone who wants or needs them {{{{{hugs}}}}}
This is the second of my aperture cards, and once again my own photograph is inside, I hope you like it :o)



Once again the base card is white linen from Papermill Direct, folded and cut to 7x5.
Aperture cut with Spellbinder's Nestie.
Cheery Lynn lattice die cut from pearlised card bought at Donington a couple of years ago (I bought 130 sheets for £13).
Foliage cut with Memory Box die and flowers punched with Woodware. 
Sentiment is part of a stamp set from My Creative Time.
White pearls from stash.
I took the lily photograph way back in 2007.
Nothing new was used in the creation pf this card :o)
Jackie xx

20 comments:

vic said...

Hi Jackie I'm loving your aperture cards! This is beautiful and the flower is so pretty!! :)
Hugs
Vic x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, a really effective design. I love the added flowers and beautiful photo.
Sue xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow hun! Loving this (and the poppy one) a lot - what a statement it makes, total gorgeousness. Hugs xx

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, what a beautiful card, so pretty and love the design, and your own photo, of course..x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jackie.xxx

Myrna said...

Lovely Jackie, just lovely.
The aperture cards are so lovely and your photo is beautiful.
Myrna

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

wow Jackie this is stunning, love the design. Not sure if you are aware I have a candy giveaway on my blog if you are interested. Love Alison xx

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a beautiful card. Love the lattice die, very effective x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card Jackie... it really looks like the flowers are climbing up a trellis!

Hugs
Christine x

Wishcraft said...

Love this (and the one below!) so much Jackie, such pretty designs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Jackie, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Stampsnob. said...

These apertures are truly beautiful ..........Lis

Unknown said...

Keep 'em coming Jackie, 'coz I LOVE these cards pal o' mine! xxx

Cass said...

beautiful card xx

May said...

Stunning work Jackie, these aperture's are amazing Love the poppy one too...You are so creative... Hugs May x x

Lesley said...

Your aperture cards a really good - glad Stephen is still progressing well Lesley x

coops said...

oh I love this Jackie.the lattice is gorgeous and stunning flowers ;D

xx coops xx

Christine said...

More stunning creations with your gorgeous pics Jackie since me last visit..dont know where my days go to..lol


smiles Christine x

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow Jackie, I love your aperture cards! Beautiful pics as always :)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Ooo, how GORGEOUS is this card Jackie! An elegant beauty!

Jocelyn x