Followers

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Card for a DC friend who is struggling at the moment.

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world {{{{{hugs}}}}} for all who need or want them.
What a beautiful morning it is with wall to wall blue sky and sunshine, although there was quite a frost when I got up!

I made today's card for for a lovely lady who has some health problems as well as looking after her husband.


I raided my stash for this one, the newest thing I have used is the white linen card from Papermill Direct, and I bought that several months ago!
I folded and cut the card to my favourite 7x5, then edged it with an old EK Success daisy punch which I had forgotten I had, but now I have rediscovered it I shall be using it again.....and again.....and again because it is so pretty!
I punched the flowers with a very old Woodware punch from scraps of card in my bit box. The brads for the flower centres I bought way back in the year dot.
Leaves cut with Memory Box die from a scrap of Papermania textured card.
Sentiment stamped with Versafine inkpad using a stamp from a My Creative Time set.
Jackie xx

17 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a pretty and thoughtful card, lovely use of punches too. Hope all is better for your friend soon x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie...love the flowers...Joolsx

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card Jackie - I particularly like the little daisy flowers with the brad centres. And the punched edging is gorgeous. Hope Stephen is continuing to recover well. Elizabeth xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Jackie. The punched border looks so pretty and I love the delicate flowers.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jackie I love the design and colours I am sure it will cheer up your friend.
Kevin xx

Christine L said...

Your card is gorgeous Jackie and I'm sure your friend will appreciate it. The daisy border punch is fabulous... and matches so well with the main floral spray!

Hugs
Christine x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Jackie, so elegant and pretty
hugs
Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Wow! I absolutely love this card for its fresh simplicity. It's beautiful and cannot fail to cheer your friend up in her difficult moments.

Carol xx

Unknown said...

Oooh Jackie! This is such a lovely card. Pretty as a picture. How thoughtful you are, whe you have so much going on yourself! xxx

Stampsnob. said...

Very delicate Love it ......Lis

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow Jackie this is stunning, love the design. Love Alison xx

Joanne said...

This is beautiful Jackie!!! I love your punched border, really pretty. It goes perfect with your daisies. I know your friend will love it. It will bring a smile I'm sure! So glad you are getting some sunshine! Hugs, Joanne

Lesley said...

beautiful card - I bet your friend was really pleased to receive it and know that some cares.
We had a wonderful holiday, I just need to get my head around the time zones now :) Lesley x

coops said...

so beautiful jackie.gorgeous punched edge and i love your pretty flowers ;D

xx coops xx

Viv said...

Another beautiful card Jackie :) Viv xx

Myrna said...

Love this card. It is beautiful and she will cherish it for sure.
Myrna

XxJULESxX said...

So beautiful cant stop scrolling down! love flowers me!!!