Followers

Thursday 8 May 2014

Back to my photographs.....

Sorry, I can't leave them alone for long :o)

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world. Here's a few hugs if you need or want them {{{{{hugs}}}}}

I am off to see the Doc early so I will have to pop back later to catch up with commenting. My shoulder problem, and looking after Stephen after his stroke, has stopped me going out on whole day photo shoots like I used to, but with around 20,000 photographs on my ext. hard drive, I have been digging deep and playing with ones I took years ago and forgot about. This Bottlebrush (Callistemon) plant is one of them. I think I took it at Barnsdale Gardens, Near Rutland Water, a few years ago.



I make no apologies for the photograph being crooked, I do that deliberately to get the best angle for the light to show the embossing.
The pearlised card that I used for the base card I bought at a show at Donnington Hall a couple of years or so ago. I folded and cut it to 6x6 then embossed with Ebosser A4 Honeycomb folder. You are seeing the debossed side because I forgot that the card was single sided and did it the wrong side LOL.
Photograph printed on white linen card from Papermill Direct, then cut with Spellbinders dies. Red card backing is from my scrap box.
Flutterbies punched with Martha Stewart punch.
Foliage cut with Memory Box die.
I hope you like it :o)
Jackie xx


15 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jackie,love the fab design.xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card and what a gorgeous flower ... don't think I've ever seen one like that before :)
Hope all goes well at the Dr.

Christine L said...

The debossed side looks good Jackie... and that photograph is gorgeous... looks like you won't run out in a long time!

Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

Smashing card Jackie! 20,000!!! WOW!! Looking forward to seeing the next 19.999! :) xxx

Sue said...

This is stunning Jackie. Such a wonderful photo and your layout is fabulous.
Sue xx

Myrna said...

Lovely card and I am glad you had to go digging deep for another gorgeous flower. I love your photos. Nice touch with the debossing.
Myrna

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the photo and I think the debossing suits perfectly. Flora xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow that is a lot of photos and what a pretty one, love the debossing. Hope your shoulder is soon better x

May said...

Gorgeous card & pretty photo as aways... Love the design...Hugs May x x

Donna Mosley said...

I love this Jackie, the honeycomb design and photo are gorgeous.

Donna x

Stampsnob. said...

Fabooo angle and all it is beautiful....Lis

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie...made better with your gorgeous photo...Joolsx

Viv said...

Great card and photo Jackie ( how could we tire of your amazing pics). Love the debossing too, happy accident I say :) Viv xx

vic said...

Beautiful card Jackie what a sweet image and I just adore the embossed background :)
Hope your ok
Hugs
Vic x

coops said...

so stunning jackie.fabulous photo and i love the embossing :D

xx coops xx