Followers

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Resist stamping.....

.....but it doesn't show up too well on the pic!

Good morning everyone, where did the sun go. It's been raining all night here!
I hope you are all well or getting there...hugs

I have decided to leave off taking my statins for a month to see if they are making my shoulder and other pains worse, missed 4 nights so far so a long way to go yet, watch this space!

Onto my card for today. As said above, the resist stamping doesn't show up well unless you enlarge the pic.


I made this a few weeks ago, but decided it wasn't fit to show, but it has grown on me a bit since then, so here it is LOL.
Base card is hammered white from PMS, folded and cut to 7x5,
Red layer is plain card from the scrap box.
I stamped the dandelion clocks (sorry, don't know the make) with versamark onto smooth white card, then heat embossed with holographic embossing powder. 
I then inked with red Memento inkpad.
Stamps are a mixture of Lyndsay Mason and Lavinia.
Sentiment stamp from an old set by Stamps and Smiles :o)
Jackie xx

20 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love ot and yes I can see the resist stamping. Hope your shoulder soon improves x

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Jackie, I am glad you did decide to share it. I really love the resist stamped background and beautiful colours.
I hope all goes well with your coming off the medication.
Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jackie,love the resist stamping technique.xxx

Lesley said...

gorgeous card love this technique but don't do it very often when I should!! It wasn't raining here at 7:30 and the sun is out so lets hope it stays out. You should be careful about stopping your statins without medical advice - but you know that best wishes Lesley x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Jackie love the gorgeous colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Squirrel x said...

So pretty hun, great technique, and I love the colours. xx

Viv said...

Like this very much Jackie - gorgeous colours!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I like the scene you have created
Kevin xx

Inger Harding said...

Beautiful card Jackie!
Sorry to hear about your shoulder.
Get well soon!!

Hugs, Inger

Myrna said...

Love this card and everything shows just perfectly.
Myrna

coops said...

so gorgeous jackie.fab resist stamping and i love the colours ;D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card Jackie using that fab technique.

Good luck with leaving off the Statins!

Hugs
Christine x

Wishcraft said...

Fab stamps and colours, a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Very beautiful card Jackie, love the stamps and pretty design.

Donna x

vic said...

Jackie this is beautiful and the stamping looks great I'm glad you decided to show us it's fab!! :)

Vic x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie...Love the colours and the embossing...Joolsx

nnalorac said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the stamps, turned out great I think. Hope the pains ease off soon.. Take care. Carolxx

Unknown said...

Can see the resist a treat when I enlarge the pic love! Gteat use of the technique. I wait to hear if the idea of leaving off the statins works, as Alan is having problems with his shoulder and neck now! *Sigh*. xxx

Stampsnob. said...

ay not be showing up as you would like but what I am seeing is lovely......Lis

Viv said...

Great card and I love the fab stamping too Jackie. I hate the idea of Statins too, hope you can manage without them, so many side effects I hear of :( Viv xx