Followers

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Another bits and pieces card

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world...hugs.  For myself, I don't much like these unseaonable temperatures!
Can you believe that it is December already? 
I had a wonderful day on Sunday with my crafting friends, (yes Christine, I did remember Viv's hug) it was our last get together of the year so we did our Secret Santa, and a wonderful day ended with us having dinner at Cosmo's in Derby. What could be more perfect?  :o)
Anyhow, here is my card for today. 

Base card is my usual white linendcard from The Range, folded and cut to 7x5. That is the only new thing on this card.
Sentiment stamp is an old one from Penny Black, found it sitting in a box and it hadn't seen ink for some years.
The hexagon shapes were cut at a friend's house years ago, before I bought my own hexagon die set.
Flower was punched with EK Success,  centre punched with  McGill, also years ago.
I am determined to use all the bits from my boxes up, but it could take a long time LOL. I had forgotten how many there are!!!!!
Jackie xx




19 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful sentiment and gorgeous card design Ginny x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, I love the flower design and beautiful sentiment.
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sounds like a lovely day. Loving this sentiment, great font too. Fab card

Christine L said...

This is a fabulous card Jackie using up your bits... and I do love that sentiment stamp... it's perfect and apt after you gave Viv my hug on Sunday! I'm so glad you had a good day - it sounds fun to meet up with fellow blogging buddies and spend, eat, and natter the day away! It's just a shame you couldn't be there for the 'spending' bit - but I hope they got you some goodies!

Like you, I always keep my scraps... but will never, EVER get around to using them all! IN fact, I should practice some Feng Sui (don't know how it's spelled).. and get rid of the clutter!!

Big hugs
Christine x

brenda said...

Sounds like a great day out with friends Jackie. Elegant card as well, even before I read down your post I thought the sentiment would be PB, they have a style all of their own.

B x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jackie,love the sentiment.xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Jackie this is a beautiful design I so love that sentiment its just perfect. I love the shapes and the gorgeous flower its all so lovely sounds like a great day on Sunday Love and hugs Carole x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful. Everything about this design, colour and papers used are gorgeous.xx
The Journey is the Start

Alison59 said...

Super card :-)

Diane said...

What a fun day you must of had Jackie. Very clever idea on the shapes and fun paper.

Hugs Diane

Jacee said...

Love this Jackie, what a fabulous design
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

ALI said...

Jackie you are excelling your self with these scraps. Fabulous card.

Stampsnob. said...

I like how you think My first thought was how nice that all those striped pieces aren't going in the same direction This is a very pleasant card to view..........Lis

vic said...

Beautiful card Jackie it looks very elegant good for you using up your box of bits I need to do that :)
Hugs
Vic x

coops said...

so gorgeous jackie.i love your sentiment and your flower is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Elizabeth said...

Another fabulous card, Jackie. You're doing well using up all those bits. The flower is lovely. I've just discovered there's a Range opened in Kilmarnock ... methinks a visit is on the cards :) Elizabth xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie this is a brilliant card. Hugs Jackie

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie...love the embossing folder and the pretty flowers...
Warm here today but will be back to the uk and the cold in a few days time...Joolsx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

That sentiment stamp is perfect Jackie!
I love how the hexagons are used and your lovely central flower - combining together to make a beautiful card ;)
Yes Jackie, a wonderful day together wasn't it? Shame I had to miss Cosmo :( but I had to think about the drive home... Maybe when the days are alot longer I can see just what I'm missing :lol: