Followers

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Purple birthday

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world...hugs

Are you ready for the big day? I have now done all my shopping and anything that hasn't been got will just have to be left LOL.

My card for today is another one using bits, those boxes are bottomless :o)
 
 
Unfortunately I had to use flash as the day was so dull, hence the glare!
The only thing new on this card is the SU greeting, cut with Spellbinders, even the base card was folded and cut a while ago LOL.
Pearlised paper flowers punched with Woodware, Xcut and EK Success.
Leaves cut with my one and only  Sue Wilson die set a while ago.
MME card backing cut With Cricut.
Pearls from stash and coloured with Copic pen.
The very pink gragonfly has been removed since I took the pic, the colour was too far out of place :o)
Jackie xx
 


16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Merry Christmas to you Jackie. Lovely looking card here and beautiful design.xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, such a beautiful design and I love the colours.
Sue xx

brenda said...

And a Happy and Peaceful Christmas to you and yours Jackie. All done at this end, well will be in an hour or so just got the meant to pick up.

That's a lovely rose on your card and love the leaves, they look really good in silver.

B x

Squirrel x said...

I think I need to come and raid your bottomless box - you find so many pretty things! Love this, so gorgeous. Merry Christmas to you hunny. Hugs xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Jackie and wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

This is lovely Jackie....
I hope you have a very Happy Christmas, good health to you and yours for the coming year.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Merry Christmas Ginny x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty card. Merry Christmas x

Alison59 said...

Beautiful colours :-)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Beautiful card Jackie - so elegant and I love the purple tones.

Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy 2015. Thanks for your wonderful support of my blog.

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn x

Viv said...

Lovely Jackie!

Christine said...

Gorgeous creations since I was last here Jackie, this sweet card is so pretty..yep I have a bottomless bits draw too..think I will have a tidy up over the festive season & start again..lol best wishes to you & yours hope you have 2015 is a good one for you..

smiles Christine x

Stampsnob. said...

This is beautiful .
Hope Santa is good to you
MERRY CHRISTMAS...........Lis

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card Jackie... I love the lilac and the beautiful flower!

A big HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you and yours too!

Hugs
Christine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie this is a gorgeous card. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs Jackie

Lesley said...

Gorgeous sparkly card - hope you had a lovely Christmas best wishes Lesley x x