Followers

Tuesday 9 December 2014

More from my bottomless bits boxes

Good morning everyone, I do hope all is well in your world...hugs
I had to scrape the windscreen when I came out of work at 10 o'clock last night Brrrrrrrr!

Thank you for all your comments Re. the 'robot' thingy yesterday. Apparently, if you ignore it it still posts okay so that is what I will do. If this isn't true of mine then please let me know and I will embed it instead of the pop up box. I must say though, that I much prefer the pop up box because it take much longer to open the other way!

Anyhow, on to my cards for this morning.



Both very simple, The only new things are the basecards which are white hammered, folded and cut to A6.
I stamped the images at a friend's house many moons ago and just got around to colouring them with copics.
I punched a hole with Woodware punch into the blue embossed panel to fit the image into, then popped the image on sticky foam pads. On the girl card I left the embossed panel as it was and popped the image with sticky foam pads onto it. Woodware punched flowers and buttons from stash.
Computer generated sentiments on both. I am late this morning so will have to come back in a little while to comment  :o)
Jackie xx


21 comments:

brenda said...

That box must be thinning by now Jackie, but does give satisfaction using up bits. Both baby cards have a nice clean stylish feel to them.

B x

PB: Looks like you are one of the many where Blogger has switched on word verification. No way of knowing ourselves, but following what several said yesterday seems switching to 'embedded' comments gets rid.

aussie aNNie said...

Jackie, you say 'simple' cards but OH so cute.xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Two little crackers Jackie. It's amazing what you can achieve with a box of scraps!! xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

these are fabulous cards Ginny x

Alison59 said...

Lovely CAS cards :-)

p.s. you still have the verification but I'm going to ignore it and see if it posts!

ALI said...

Yes maybe simply but very effective.

Christine L said...

Both so very cute Jackie!! And Grrrrr to bloomin blogger!!

Hugs
Christine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie you have created two beautiful cards. Hugs Jackie

Carole Pollard said...

Just gorgeous these are such a sweet design what delights are still to come from that bit box we wait with baited breath !! Love and hugs Carole x

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are gorgeous Jackie I like the embossing
Kevin xx

Stampsnob. said...

Two sweet little cards made from the scrap box Lovely...Lis

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Two fab cards Jackie ;)
Don't know about "made of scraps"! they look like they're meant to be which is super cute and gorgeous!

Viv said...

Oooh two great cards Jackie, love that cute bear too. Blogger is at it again I see, hope mine is ok and hope someone tells me if it isn't ooh eer ;) Viv xx

Diane said...

What fun designs Jackie, the embossed background with the die cuts are so cute.

Hugs diane

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a couple of cuties x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very sweet little cards. I took have many images laying around begging to be colored...Alas! I've been gone and just now returning and way behind in visiting my favorite blogs and commenting! Hope all is well with you and you are staying warm.

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Jackie, I love the sweet image and fabulous embossing.
**Thank you so much for the gorgeous Christmas card I received yesterday, it's fabulous!**
Sue xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jackie, your snippet pile must be looking thinner after all the lovely cards you've made. I like your treatment of the teeny image and the dotty embossing.

Thanks for your comment on the tote I've decorated. The reason I opened the sides of the tote was to make it easier to iron on and applique the shapes ... it would have just been such a palaver to try to move the fabric around otherwise.

Elizabeth xx

By the way, word verification seems to have disappeared, so I've restored the pop-up box on my blog, yeah :)

Mau xx said...

Beautiful CAS cards Jackie,
glad we all got the Robot sorted....I have been called somethings in my life but!!!

Lynsey said...

Hi Jackie, these are very sweet cards!
Hugs Lynsey x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie...how big is your bits box?....Julieannex