Followers

Thursday 10 September 2015

Friday night workshop cards.....

.....this time friend Pauline was the hostess, with her wonderful hubby Rob keeping us supplied in tea and cakes!

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all as well as you can be...hugs

Yesterday I went to Byrkley Park and spent a lot few pennies in the craft shop. I also managed to make a couple of cards which I will show later. I cannot believe my week off is already half gone BooHoo!  Never mind, I have another one to come in November LOL

Anyhow, here are my cards from our workshop


Sorry I can't give detail because I don't have them, they were both kitted ready for us to start!
I believe that most of the materials were SU with some Spellbinder's dies thrown in
We did the faux stitching with a fine liner and I managed to make a mess of handcutting the fishtails
but you can get the feel for what it should look like LOL
Jackie xx
 

17 comments:

brenda said...

One for the boys and one for the girls today Jackie, I think my fav has to be the girls one with the butterflies.

B x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Jackie, such beautiful designs.
Enjoy the rest of your week off, I hope you are having nice weather like we are here in Sussex.
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two fabulous cards Ginny x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are both lovely. Love the butterflies but I also love the nautical card, great cas design

Janette said...

I love them Jackie, sounds like you have enjoyed your time off anyway....have a good week-end..xx

Alison59 said...

Ha ha Jackie, glad it was only a "few" pennies lol ;-)
Fabulous makes :-)

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous designs, both of them Jackie, really love these creations and all the fab details. x {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Jackie,love them both.xxx

Jacee said...

Great designs Jackie, so pretty
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

ALI said...

Great designs, love all the detail.

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie your cards are gorgeous. The workshops sound like they are fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Herbaholic said...

Lovely cards Jackie, a tend to spend a lot when I visit Byrkley Park as well, and not on plants ;) Debs x

Carole Pollard said...

Great cards love the deigns of both such lovely colours. Sounds like a great craft get together enjoy the rest of your holiday love and hugs Carole x

Viv said...

Two beautiful cards Jackie, so different too, I love them! thanks for the good wishes for Colin, he is slowly mending now. It gave us both a shock though. ;)hugs Viv xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards!

Thanks for your lovely message you left me Jackie, means a lot at this very sad and difficult time.

Hugs
Wendy xx

Stampsnob. said...

Oh Jackie ........so lovely The design and colors on the first are exquisite and the nautical is perfect.......Lis

Sally H said...

Gorgeous cards, Jackie!