Followers

Thursday, 30 August 2012

Commissioned card out of my comfort zone

Good morning everyone, I hope all is as well in your world as it is in mine!
As I said in the title, this is right out of my comfort zone but I am reasonably pleased with it. My friend asked me to make it for her great granddaughter and it had to have a big 2 and monkeys on it :o)
Here it is inside and out



The 2 was cut on the Cricut using SCAL and the monkeys, also cut on the Cricut, are from the Zoobaloo cartridge The paper is from a Forever friends CD. As you can see, I used the negative from the 2 inside. Oh, I forgot to say that the base card is pink Hammered from PMS, cut and folded to A5  :o)
Jackie xx

18 comments:

Squirrel x said...

It's nice to stretch ourselves now and again isn't it - what a great card hun, you filled the brief perfectly and it is gorgeous. Wish I was 2 again! Hugs Sxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jackie,great images and design.xxx

Lesley said...

great card even if it is out of your comfort zonebest wishes Lesley x

Janette said...

Looks just fab Jackie and I am sure it will be loved.xx

Christine L said...

It looks fab to me Jackie.... and I'm sure the person who ordered it will be thrilled!!

Hugs
Christine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

It is brilliant Jackie the monkeys are really sweet
Kevin xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is lovely Jackie, those cheeky monkeys are fabulous!!

Sue

Inger said...

Oh this is super cute Jackie!!!
I'm sure it will be much appreciated! :)

♥ Hugs, Inger

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so sweet Jackie, love the monkeys.

Donna x

gina g said...

Hi Jackie well you wouldn't no that its out of your comfort zone its brilliant. luv gina xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jackie.i love the fab cheeky monkeys :D

xx coops xx

nnalorac said...

So cute Jackie, love your Monkeys, such a fun card. Carolxx

Allthingsinky said...

Beautiful Little girls card, she will love it....

Viv said...

It's lovely Jackie,of course I am loving the pink too lol.:) Viv xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just realised I wasn't following, sorry, am now. Thanks fir all your lovely comments. This s so cute.

Elaine said...

Jaylei will adore this what a super card Jackie.
Thank you so much for your super comments on my blog . Have a super weekend
Big Hugs Elaine

June Nelson said...

Wow love it and im sure she will too its brilliant Jackie, big huggie June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Viv said...

It's fabulous Jackie, such a cute card :) Viv xx