Followers

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Commissioned, not my photograph

Good morning Bloggers, are you all ready for the Paralympic starting tomorrow night? I know I am!
My cards this morning are just mini ones at 4x4 and the customer gave me 2 of her own photographs of her little pooch to make them with. She showed them to one of her neighbours and now that lady wants to send me her doggy pic to make some with too, and a friend wants me to make some with my own flower pics on. Could this be the start of something big LOL. All in all, about about 25 cards involved so I had better get me some more of that lovely Papermania textured card pronto :o)



I feathered the photographs in PSP as usual, then opened in Word, added the caption and printed them out on the said Papermania textured card then cut and folded to 4x4. Couldn't be much more simple :o)
Jackie xx

17 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, sounds like you're going into business! What gorgeous little cards, and a cute pooch to boot. Hugs Sxx

Christine said...

Awwwww Jackie how cute is this likkle guy..you have a way with photos..
clever lady..go get some orders girl..lol

smiles Christine x

Janette said...

Simple or not Jackie, they look amazing they really do and how wonderful to get so many orders to...wow...well done.xx

Sue said...

Such lovely photos to work with and you have made gorgeous cards with them.
hugs Sue

gina g said...

Jackie these are gorgeous my mum would love these too,great work. luv gina xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are beautiful Jackie, I am not surprised that you are getting more orders as it is a wonderful way to have personlised cards. good luck with the orders.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so stunning jackie.i love the gorgeous dog ;D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

A great idea Jackie, note cards with your own pet on them! I think they would sell well at dog shows etc too, you go girl!!!

hugs Vicky xxx

kay said...

aaaawwww they are so cute,x

Unknown said...

STUNNING cards Jackie wow you are so talented at this well done Hugs Elaine

Donna Mosley said...

Two gorgeous cards Jackie, what a very sweet lil' fella too.

Donna x

Lynne in NI said...

I'm not surprised these are a hit, they're gorgeous!

Myrna said...

Jackie
It is always such a treat looking at your darling cards.
Myrna

Christine L said...

Both fabulous Jackie!!

Hugs
Christine x

nnalorac said...

Love these doggy cards Jackie, what a fab image the second one, love it. Good to be in demand I say! Carolxx

Viv said...

Oooh such a perfect card Jackie, love that little doggie too :) Viv xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Oo, gorgeous doggy cards Jackie! No wonder you are getting orders for your cards - they are FANTASTIC!!

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn