Followers

Sunday 19 August 2012

Set of 6 from some of my flower photographs + spend spend spend...

Good morning Bloggers, I am off to Donington Park to spend, spend, spend today, at least that's the theory!
Unfortunately I have heard that it was utter chaos yesterday, so I am hoping they've got their act together today. I am taking a packed lunch with me cuz I also heard that there were looooooooong queues for food! Wish me luck LOL.
On to my cards, made just becuz I wanted to. They will go into my box for selling or later use.

 Achillea
 Agapanthus
 Allium
 Anemone
 Callistemon
Clematis

All the photographs were taken at Swarkestone Garden Centre last month. Basecard is Papermania Capsule Collection textured card. Photographs feathered in PSP, opened in Word, captions added using Dauphin font, then printed straight onto the cards which were then cut and folded to A6. I hope you like them :o)
Jackie xx

17 comments:

Lisa xx said...

your photo cards always look so gorgeous Jackie! have a good day today......enjoy your spending spree xx

May said...

Hi Jackie, I hope today goes well for you after reading yesterday on some blogs of a nightmare day!! at this show.. I hope you get lovely goodies.
What a fabulous selection of beautiful cards.. I can't choose a fav as all are simply Perfect.. Hugs May x x x

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie. Your photos are beautiful and I love the font you have used.
I hope you have a wonderful today - I'm sure you will!!

Sue

Christine L said...

Beautiful cards, one and all Jackie - from your stunning photos.

Hope you enjoy today.... don't spend too much and remember, we want to see your buys on your blog!!

Hugs
Christine x

Doreen said...

Beautiful work as always Jackie,lovely images.Good luck at Donington !!!It was murder there yesterday although I still overspent.xxx

Janette said...

All are as ever, gorgeous Jackie, well done on doing so many...wow....I do hope you have a fab day and a good spend up.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all beautiful Jackie, I like all the different flowers you have used.
Kevin xx

brenda said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous Jackie, I love the clean crisp feel to your cards.

Hope have a good day at Donington Park.

B x

Lesley said...

great cards - hope you have a great time at Donnington today & it isn't chaos - sadly I'm not able to but have great fun Lesley x

Christine said...

Gorgeous creations Jackie your photos are a real statement..hope you enjoy your day..I ALWAYS take a packed lunch when going to craft show..

smiles Christine x

Sue said...

Oh Jackie, your cards get more and more beautiful each time I drop by. You are such a talent with your photography.

Hope you had a good day at Donington Park - I saw the comments on Do-Craft about yesterday's chaos. Fingers crossed they've got it sorted. Sue.x

annesyme said...

A gorgeous selection of card, always a pleasure to visit your blog and see the magic you can create with your camera.
Anne x

Loraine Arderne said...

These are all so beautifull. Such gorgeous remindes of the summer.

nnalorac said...

Beautiful images Jackie, lovely cas cards. See you had a fab spending spree. Love the dies and stamps. Your going to be kept busy. Carolxx

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh these are gorgeous ... as always!

Myrna said...

Jackie
Gorgeous as always. Love your style.
Myrna

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Jackie, love them!

Donna x