Followers

Thursday 23 August 2012

First from new goodies

Oh what a bad bad Blogger I am, I really do not know where the time goes. I have been out all day every day this week!
Anyhow, on to my cards for today because I am off out again :o)

 For the first one I used an embossing folder that has not seen the light of day since I bought it, and for the life of me I cannot remember where it's from! Marianne tree and Memory Box holly dies were used to complete it. 
For this one I used my brand new Memory Box bauble dies, one cut in red and one cut in gold, and the sentiment is stamped and cut with SU punch. All layered onto lattice embossing.
For both base cards I cut and folded white linen card to 5x7.
A usual, both were very simple to make.
Right, I will now attempt to get caught up with blog commenting, it may take me a day or two :o)
Jackie xx

22 comments:

Lisa xx said...

both gorgeous cards Jackie, they look so elegant xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These afe very elegant, love those baubles.

Squirrel x said...

Both so gorgeous hun that I'll forgive you for being out every day having fun! Hugs Sxx

Inger Harding said...

Woww these are both GORGEOUS cards Jackie!!!
Love that clean and beautiful look!
Have a lovely day.

♥ Hugs, Inger

Christine L said...

Hi Jackie

Both are stunning.... but I think my fav has to be the second one with those wonderful baubles!

Hugs
Christine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
Both cards are gorgeous and beautiful
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, I love the designs.

Hugs Sue

Viv said...

Two beauties Jackie - the bauble one is my fave!

McCrafty's Cards said...

these are beautiful Jackie, I like those baubles and the embossing.
Kevin xx

Mau xx said...

These are both Gorgeous Jackie, I love that Lattice and your new dies are Wonderful.
Hugs mau xx

Viv said...

Two fabulous cards Jackie,love all those dies too!... like you I don't know where the time goes either.Mozzy bites now look just like large nipples too he he, not a good look on my legs either :)Viv xx

Donna Mosley said...

Two gorgeous cards Jackie, love the beautiful baubles.

Donna x

nnalorac said...

Two stunning cards Jackie, love the dies and embossing. Love the colours of your baubles.Sounds like a perfect week to me! Carolxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful cards Jackie.
Sue x

Joanne said...

Very, very pretty Jackie, I love them both! So glad the dies found the light of day again and are in your very talented hands! Hugs, J")

Lesley said...

The dies are even better when you see cards made with them best wishes Lesley x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous cards, the bauble dies are fabulous! Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Jackie how fabulous two super cards Great embossing and those memory box dies you got at Donnington are fantastic well done Hugs Elaine

Janette said...

Oh wow Jackie these are simply stunning, fab cards.xxx

Myrna said...

Jackie
How on earth did I miss these gorgeous cards? Love them.
Myrna

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Jacie, you tease me so.....I want the bauble but have tried to put it in the back of my mind. The lattice embossing....is that a folder you purchased.