Followers

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Watch the birdies

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well or getting there...hugs

It's overcast here this morning, as it was yesterday all day. Still, it's dry and warm!

The little fun birds on my card for today were inspired by Docrafter Jackie-J.
I saw hers and thought "I can do that" LOL.  So here is my version, the card is quite different from Jackie's. I have made up kits for my Friday night workshop this week


A4 white linencard folded and trimmed to nearly 6x6.
All card used is from stash.
Yellow layer attachd to basecard, then white layer cut with Memory Box large circlebust die attached. 
"Grass" cut with Spellbinders wavy pierced die.
Birds cut with Woodware round punch then cut in half.
Scraps used for beaks and combs, stickybacked pearl for eyes.
Woodware sentiment stamp.
Just a bit of nonsense but I enjoyed playing :o)
Jackie xx

20 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Jackie. I love the scene you have created, the birds look brilliant!
Sue xx

Doreen said...

Love this Jackie,great design.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fun card and I love that circle die

Squirrel x said...

What super nonsense this is too! Love how you have created the birds, and your scene is just great. Well done missus, it's brilliant. Hugs xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image and fabulous design Ginny x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation, love the whole design and colours are lovely.. .xx {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Alison59 said...

Fab card - great idea :-)

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie...Love the die birds....Great design....Joolsx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie this is a gorgeous card I love the clean fresh design. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Lovely card,, I do like that die....

Carole Pollard said...

That non sense is amazing what a great idea its fabulous bet the ladies love making this Love and hugs Carole x

Stampsnob. said...

Now that is cute . Right away I imagined the birds done in quilling hhhhuuuuummmm on my must list..,, kids are visiting right now love the grand daughter >>>>>>>>>>>>>Lis

Janette said...

Love it Jackie, both those dies are really gorgeous, I live in hope Jackie...haha...your card is so pretty.....
Have a nice day, enjoy...xx

Lesley said...

great idea - I'm sure the Friday night girls will love making the card x

Babs said...

How cute are those blackbirds I love them Jackie lovely layout and a gorgeous card...x

kay said...

Loving your scene card, those birds are fab x

nnalorac said...

Super fun card with those cute birdies, love it. So many lovely cards to browse through Jackie, I've become a terrible blogger, trying to do so many things that craftings taking second place at the mo. Your craft nights sound fun, used to meet up with craft friends for an afternoon but seems to have fallen by the wayside, everyone's hubby's have retired, it must be them hindering us! Carol xx

Christine L said...

Well I LOVE your little bit of nonsense!!!

Hugs
Christine x

Lynne in NI said...

Heee, I love how you created your crows :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My Goodness....Love this card, cased or not. I will be casing as well. Love it! And, another way to use that amazing circle burst.