Followers

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Another 8x8 commission

I had a lovely day yesterday :o)

I made this card in the morning, then went out for lunch, a little luxury I treat myself to once a week. From there I went to my daughter's who is on holiday from work this week and in the pouring rain we set of to Hilton nature reserve toting our cameras and big brollies! By the time we got there the rain had just about stopped and we had a lovely stroll around the lake. We got back to the car just as it started bucketing down again :o)



Onto the card now before I forget what I am here for :o)
I was asked to make this for a workmate and the only criterion was the glasses, I could do what else I wanted. I hope they like it! Main image is from J&P and the sentiment and verse I did in MS Word, Bradley Hand ITC font :o)
Jackie xx

7 comments:

Naomi Johnson said...

fabulous card, i love the whole thing - especially that little bit of glitter on the glasses and the colour scheme is fabulous!

gina g said...

gorgeous card jackie. luv gina xx

Mina said...

wow just stunning Jackie, the champers look so real too
Mina xxx

coops said...

beautiful card jackie, i love the glasses and the swirls and lovely soft colours.luv coops.xx

Loraine Arderne said...

Gorgeous card Jackie!

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, and the inside is so pretty too!

nnalorac said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, love what you have done and love the colours. nnalorac.xx