Followers

Tuesday 15 June 2010

At last.....

....I've managed to make 2 cards, hope to do some more today!
Thank you all so much for your good wishes about my hand. These little things (big as a football and red as a cricket ball) are sent to try us, and try us they most certainly do!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the first time I have managed to use on of my new LOTV stamps, backed with own photograph of pampas grass. Of course I had to use Martha Stewart and Nesties with a scrap of ribbon :o)

For this one I used my new Cosmic Shimmer sprays, orange and bronze, for the first time and I love it, why didn't I buy some before???????????????
More Martha Stewart of course and flower/leaf punches with a bit of liquid pearls :o)
Jackie xx

7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, the background works brilliantly with the image. Hugs, Sxxx

Doreen said...

Two stunning cards Jackie,The backing paper on the fist one is gorgeous,and your second one is fab with the cosmic shimmer.xxx

Sarpreet said...

hi both are such gorgeous cards

Mina said...

two stunning cards Jackie, I love the butterfly one it has such a rich feel to it...hope your hand is improving
Mina xxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie! i love the lili of the valley image. luv gina xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Great cards both. Lovely colours, great work!
xx

nnalorac said...

Both cards are fab Jackie, love the LOTV image, have it to but haven't got round to using it yet. Hope your hand is getting better day by day, nastie beastie getting in the way of your crafting, not very considerate of it! take care nnalorac.x