Followers

Saturday 12 June 2010

No crafting...

...boo hoo hooooooooooooooooooooo!
I had an insect bite on my right hand on Tuesday and by Wednesday night I had to leave work early and hi-tail it to A&E because I swear it would have been impossible for it to swell any further or get any redder or hotter. I could've cooked bacon and eggs on it!!!!!!!!!!! Good job I went when I did because I would have been an in patient otherwise. I had got cellulitis and it aint nice. It was due to the insect bite and it's very painful as well as itchy. I even had to have a tetanus booster to add to the antibiotics.
Anyway, it's on the mend now but still painful, it's taking forever typing in because I am having to use one finger on my left hand. Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't deserted you.
I'll be back when I can do a bit of crafting :o)
Jackie xx

7 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Jackie that is awful,was it a horsefly....they are so nasty....hope your soon ok.xx

coops said...

aw jackie, its sounds so painfull.i hope it clears up quickly for you.take care.luv coops.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
I know how you felt i got that in my arm once,boy did it hurt,
Hugs Dianne xx

Lexxie said...

Ouch-sounds nasty!
Look forward to your return Jackie,
Hope it all heals up quickly for you,
Love Sarita xx

Sarpreet said...

painful... get well soon

Lynne in NI said...

ouch, that sounds sooooo painful! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Mina said...

ouch Jackie that shounds awful...I hope its much better really soon
Mina xxx