Followers

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Good morning from wet Yorkshire

Had a fine, uneventful journey up here and a canal boat trip at Skipton on the way, fab fish and chips also in Skipton last night :o)
Fantastic B&B in a beautiful farmhouse. Superb views from my bedroom window.
Looks like I may have to revise my plans for today and go to Skipton Castle instead of Malham Cove but we'll see, not going to let the rain dampen my spirits :o)
Had a quick look at all your beautiful cards but unfortunately no time to comment on them, that will have to wait until I get home :o)

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
Sounds fabulous going up the river love going on the canal boats,enjoy yourself,
Hugs Dianne xx

Crafty Urchins said...

I'm sure you will have a fab time regardless of weather...I'm certainly jealous still gotta work.
Sue XX

Tracey said...

Sounds like you are having a good time Jackie, a well deserved break. Hope the weather improves.
Tracey x

coops said...

hiya jackie, sounds like you are having a great time and the fish and chips sound yummy.luv coops.xx