Followers

Sunday 20 June 2010

Stamp Something - something summer

Good morning all, I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I have to work Saturdays so Sunday is my weekend and I mean to enjoy it :o)
This is my offering for the Stamp Something challenge this week which is Something Summer.

The large image is my own photograph converted to a pencil drawing then coloured with copics. Small image and greeting is from SU and of course, I hade to use nesties and Martha Stewart too :o) Basically a very simple card. I cut and folded the card from PMS white hammered so sponged the edges with Tim Holtz to soften it :o)
Jackie xx

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jackie.I love the way you use your own photo's.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Jackie
hugs Dianne xx :)

kay said...

fab card,love how you have adapted your photo,x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. luv gina xx

coops said...

wow this is fantastic jackie, great image and love how you have incorparated your own photo.luv coops.xx

issy said...

Fabulous Jackie. Glad you enjoyed your weekend playing, you should play some more!! if this is what you come up with... so clever..

issy

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Fantastic summer card! I love the image choices! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Mina said...

wow what a perfect summers day card Jackie...it reminds me of an old postcard...gorgeous
Mina xxx

Lesley said...

I love that photograph and it always looks gorgeous - so summery and sea sidey love the card best wishes Lesley x

Crafty Urchins said...

Hi, gorgeous card loved the way you have used the photo. FAB, Sue.. xx