Followers

Thursday 5 August 2010

August freebies and closing down sale

Good morning Bloggers :o)
Our August freebies are ready for you to download from J&P  I'm sorry I haven't yet had time to make sample cards with them but will be doing during the next few days.
I am feeling quite sad this morning because J&P has been a large part of my life for the last 3 years, but it is time to pull the plug. I am knocking on the door of 70 years old/young and need to slow down a tad, just a tad mind.
So, we are having a closing down sale and all 5 of our CDs are now £5 while stocks last, and our Christmas paper packs are half price. The website will close by the end of the month or sooner if stocks run out before then.
Jackie xx

1 comment:

kay said...

sorry to hear this jackie,but hopefully will give you more time for yourself,x