Followers

Wednesday 4 August 2010

KD #22 - anything goes

Good morning Bloggers. I hope you haven't got the rain we've had all night. Luckily I got home from band practice just before it started, then it forgot to stop until this morning although it does look as though there's lots more to come!

Anyway I digress. Here is my entry for Karen's Doodles  The theme is Anything goes. This fab image is from Karen and I've coloured him with copics then cut him out and mounted him on nestie cuts. DPs are from J&P and I've used Martha Stewarts grass edge punch. I found the unnamed football stamp when I was looking for something else and there is no name on the greeting stamp either :o)
Jackie xx

12 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card
Jackie,yes it is raining here,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lesley said...

brilliant card love the grassy effect side - must be martha stewart :) - is the image a digital one or a stamp? anyway wish you every success in the challenge - best wishes Lesley x

coops said...

fantastic card jackie,the image is fab and i love the layout and colours.it has been pouring down here in staffs.it woke me up at 3 this morning and has only just stopped (for now).

xx coops xx

Anne said...

Hi Jackie
A great card, love the grass effect, very cool.
Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
Anne

Anonymous said...

Your card is just amazing. I love seeing cards for boys.
Lovely coloring.
Thank you so much for joining us at Karens Doodles this week.
Good Luck.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Tracey said...

Good luck with the challange Jackie. Love the card and the edging is perfect. Hope to see you Friday
Tracey

Nathalia Castellon said...

What a clever way of using that punch Jackie! Love the colors and that adorable image!

Oh, and please send your rain over here to the States. It is sweltering hot here in Oklahoma. Or maybe I should just move to England! :)

Mina said...

fabulous card Jackie, I love this perfect little boy image and the grass edges are a brilliant idea
Mina xxx

June Nelson said...

Hi Jackie, what a gorgeous little boys card, and I love your new layout too. Thanks for popping by my blog, and the kind comment you left me. I hope you are keeping well too my freind, Ive mised your stunning cards huggies June xx

shulsart said...

Jackie, what a great card. Beautiful coloring on the soccer boy and love the plaid paper. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

Wishcraft said...

Fab card, love the image and great colours. Love the border punch too :o) Lisa x

Nancy said...

What a cute card, Jackie:O) Love the great design, and your colouring is brilliant.
Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)