Followers

Sunday 8 August 2010

CFM #16 - Off on an adventure

Good morning all on this lovely sunny day so far. I hope you are all well and happy :o)

This is my very simple entry for CFMs challenge Off on an adventure.
I decided to have my little feller going adventuring in his dreams so here he is dreaming of winning the Olympics in his little Team GB sailing dinghy!
This super digi image is from Karen's Doodles and I've coloured it with copics then hand cut it out. Background and dinghy are my own photographs, the sky one being edge punched with MS grass punch.
I knotted a bit of garden twine to finish off :o)
Jackie xx

7 comments:

Lesley said...

lovely colours - hope you have a great day best wishes Lesley x

Janette said...

Brilliant card Jackie I love the grass punch to.xx

coops said...

brilliant card jackie.the image is fab and i love how he is dreaming and the grass punch is fab.

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Jackie
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Jackie.xxx

Mina said...

hes great Jackie, I would love a hammock between trees wouldnt you
Mina xxx

CraftyC said...

Lovely card Jackie. Great use of the grass punch
Clairexx