Followers

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Stamp Something - August digi day

Good morning all, what an absolutely fabulous day we had at the lovely Viv's yesterday but I'll tell you all about it in another post. If you haven't visited her blog then hop on over there and browse her wonderful creations :o)

This is my entry for the Stamp Something  August digi day challenge.
The gorgeous digi image is one of the five I chose for my win on FFF recently.
I coloured them sparingly with copics and everything else is white and silver. Base card is fantastic canvas/linen  look alike from who knows where. It might have been from Monk's Den in Ashby de la Zouch. Used Martha Stewart grass edge punch - which I think doubles excellently as icicles - for the band, Woodware and McGill punches for the snowflakes and a wordstamp I discovered recently while transferring all my unmounted stamps to CD cases. I also added a smidgin of Glamour Dust to finish off :o)
Jackie xx

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Aw Jackie a gorgeous card and a beautiful image,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Mandy said...

Jackie your card is stunning, love that image and you've coloured it beautifully, sparkle look fab too
hugs Mandy xx

Doreen said...

This is stunning Jackie,what a fabulous image.xxx

kay said...

beautiful card,x

Janette said...

Hi Jackie,Oh this is perfect...you have made it look so real and I love it.xx

Annika said...

Wonderful card! Fabulous colouring and layout and I love all your precious details, you really make everything so special. Thanks for playing at Stamp Something, hope to see you back next week!
Hugs
Annika

Mina said...

wow that image is gorgeous Jackie...I have just bought that fab snowflake punch too
Mina xxx

Nathalia Castellon said...

This is fantastic Jackie! I love the coloring you did on the polar bears. I just purchased some Copics so I think I'm going to be looking at you for some coloring inspiration. I didn't have to go far at all with this post. Wonderful card!

Unknown said...

I can vouch for it's gorgeousness!!!
It's a real beauty IRL!!! Love Viv xxx