Followers

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Educational cards?

Good morning Bloggers :o)
For many months no I have been receiving Tuesday Colouring pages from
Elizabeth O Dulemba but never did anything with them, until now that is.
It occurred to me that these images can be educational as well as interesting to children and they are free! I think that a child could have great fun learning the alphabet from this lovely leopard.
This second image is great for them to learn about farm animals. I have kept the cards very simple so they don't deflect from the educational aspect of the images :o)
Jackie xx

6 comments:

issy said...

Great idea Jackie. you could make up a little book too. I have these images too, n only ever used one of em!

Great Job

issy

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Jackie! These are SOOOO sweet!!! Do you know about my Coloring Page Tuesday facebook gallery at http://www.facebook.com/pages/ColoringPageTuesdays/131602883523029 ? If you're on facebook, I hope you'll share! Can't wait to see what else you do!
:)
e

coops said...

these are great jackie and perfect cards for a little one :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

LUV 'EM Jack!!! They are smashers.
Love Viv xxx

Julie said...

Two cute cards

Nathalia Castellon said...

How awesome! I'm going to have to follow your lead and see about doing some of these for my own boys! I'll be bookmarking that link, thank you!