Followers

Monday 9 August 2010

FFF - circle framed image

Good morning Bloggers. I hope that you are all well and had a good weekend. I took myself and my cameras off to Mapperley Reservoir yesterday after lunch and spent a very pleasant couple of hours. I enjoyed it so much that I didn't realise how far I had strolled (I don't walk very well) and had a struggle to get back to the car but I made it in the end so all's well that ends well :o)

No, onto my entry for the FFF challenge this week which is Circle framed image. I found this freebie image in my downloads folder and I am sorry to say that I don't know where it's from! Does anyone know so that I can put a name to it?
Coloured with copics and sakura stardust pens then cut out with plain round nestie and matted onto inverted scalloped nestie. The Sissix swirl is mounted onto a band edged with my fave MS punch of the moment which is the grass edge. I've used an SU sentiment stamp and pearls are from stash :o)
Jackie xx

Update. The image is a freebie from Fred She Said  about a year back. Thank you for the information Linda  :o)

No comments: